Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous
Vous n'avez pas de compte ? S'inscrire
Détails de produit
This versatile carbon road wheel is ideal for riders seeking the perfect balance between weight, aerodynamics and efficiency. New spokes and hubs give the Cosmic SL 45 Disc a light and lively feel for climbing and accelerating.
The rim is engineered with a NACA rim profile that’s 45mm deep and 28mm wide, designed specifically for all-rounder performance on flat or hilly terrain. The new rim bed shape makes it easier than ever to fit tubeless and tube-type tires. Riding UST Tubeless means no tube, so no friction, and more air volume means a smoother ride. The result is a faster ride with super low rolling resistance. Refined spokes make this wheelset 80g lighter than its predecessor, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc. Combined with our all-new Infinity hub platform, which makes the wheels feel quick and responsive out of every corner, they are stiffer and more efficient.
This Cosmic SL 45 Disc is engineered specifically for disc brakes, with an optimized spoke count and lacing. They are offered in Center Lock only and are compatible with 12mm thru-axles and can convert to quick release with included adapters. They are available for Shimano and SRAM XD-R cassettes and convert to Campagnolo with an optional driver body.
These wheels are designed, engineered and patented by Mavic in Annecy, France, and are 100% handmade in our European carbon factory.
- Material: 100% carbon fiber
- Height: 30 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC
- UST tubeless technology
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Infinity hubs
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Hub available for Center Lock brake rotors only
- Disc standard: Center Lock® only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo ED11, N3W and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters Not compatible with 15mm through axles
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301)
- 12mm front hub cap (V2680501 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 - Delivered with the wheel)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101 - Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 N3W freewheel body (V4270101)
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST valve and accessories
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Maximum tyre pressure: 675bar/97PSI with a 23mm tyre - 38bar/55PSI with a 62mm tyre
- Recommended tire sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max Pressure: see indication on wheel and tire If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
Information on specified weight
- The weight of the wheels is announced at +/-5%, in XD/XD-R and Center Lock version, without quick release, nor valve, nor rim tape
La plupart des produits sont expédiés dans les 3 jours ouvrables.
Ligne d'assistance gratuite !
La transaction est sûre et fiable.
Note de 4,9 dans 94 commentaires
Nous avons mis en place une expérience client exceptionnelle.